NANO CONVERSION COATING CHEMICALS
UNITREAT product is a dramatic improvement in pre-treatment in ecological as well as in economics. These processes are free of heavy metals such as nickel, magnesium and zinc subject to restriction in the field of worker safety or waste disposal. It can be coated to all type of metal like iron and its alloys, aluminium, zinc and its alloys, magnesium, galvanized surface etc.
- It forms very low negligible sludge and hence it reduce waste disposal, cleaning and maintenance.
- It can be operated in ambient temperature.
- It also reduce process time significantly.
- It penetrates deeply in to the surface and hence the coating will give good paint adhesion.
- It eliminates passivation and surface activation steps in pre-treatment process therefore it reduce process time and cost.
This pretreatment is suitable for all conventions powder and wet paint coating. It creates an inorganic extremely high density layer incorporating nano metal particles it results in a conversion layer on the order of nanometer thick whereas phosphate coat gives in the order of microns thick...
- Chemicals available for both dip and spray mode of application.